Digital Storytelling Asia (DSA) celebrates her 4th birthday this August 2013. We are launching TYROS, a new brand under parent company DSA that better encapsulates our vision. Knowing where we came from is always a good place to start as we begin to look forward to where we are going.
Here are some of the WHOs that have journeyed with us to bring us to where we are today.
- Mrs Alice Koh, my mother, cheerleader, fan, encourager who journeys with me through thick and thin
- Mr R Ramachandran, Executive Director of the National Book Development Council of Singapore for his vision to bring digital storytelling (DS) to Singapore
- Ms Denise Atchley, Co-Founder and Director of The Digital Storytelling Festival™ and Dana Atchley Productions Inc., my digital storytelling facilitator who introduced me to the wonderful world of DS
- Ms Aurelia Castro, my co-pioneer, who was with me in my early DS escapades
- Mr & Mrs Bernard and Lilian Lee, my co-directors and partners who believe in me and the vision for bringing about good through storytelling
- Mr Joe Lambert, Author, Speaker, Pioneer, Executive Director, Founder of Center for Digital Storytelling, USA, for endorsing Tyros / Digital Storytelling Asia
- Mr Daniel Weinshenker, Director, CDS Rocky Mountain Region and his team who taught me how to better facilitate workshop
- Mr Barrie Stephenson, Director, Digistories UK, and who pioneered DS “Telling Lives” for BBC – my friend and mentor who was instrumental in opening the doors for me to be keynote speaker at the International DS Festival 2011 in Wales
- And the so many I can’t even begin to name… THANK YOU