How do I Brand Me?
Your future employer or business partner is out there looking for you.
He/She needs you to help them reach their business goals and targets. If you already have the character and qualifications to meet their need, then all it takes is for that one meeting to set it all in motion.
But how do you stand out from the crowd? What drives you? And just how do you make your resume stand out from the thousands others vying for that same spot? How are you branding yourself?
In this 1-day digital video resume workshop, you will learn to script and create a 1-minute digital story that helps get that first interview… Help your prospective employer or business partner meet you person-to-person before they meet you face-to-face through telling your digital story.
Your Workshop Project
At the workshop, you will be coached to create version 1 of your Video Resume.
In the process of creating your masterpieces, you will:
- Write a find your Story and craft your meaningful catchy tagline that is just YOU
- You will learn what Tyros’ 8 ingredients of a great digital story
Mark Ko is the founder of Tech Coffee House, which was established on 15 January 2017. His interest in technology fuelled his passion to start the tech news site to share the latest and juiciest updates related to technology with the readers. In his regular day job, Mark works as a Manager in the Healthcare Industry.
In his first digital story, Mark Ko tells about his journey becoming a Tech Reviewer. His story was created at a 2-day Tyros Workshop.
I truly enjoyed the course because I am someone who doesn’t sit still unless there’s something to learn. 😉
– Mark Ko, Founder, Tech Reviewer
In this ONE day course, we will focus on How to Brand Yourself and Create an Impactful 1-minute Video Pitch.
Your Learning Takeaways:
- It all begins with What’s Your Story?
- Craft your catchy Brand Tagline
- Turn your written script into a multimedia by adding voice, music and pictures
- Your voice is your fingerprint. You will record your voiceover (No worries. We’ll coach you)
- Share It – Your Masterpieces!
You will also learn to use WeVideo, an amazingly powerful entry-level cloud video editing tool.
FREE 2-week Premium Access to give you extra time after the workshop to polish your video resume
- Hassle-free royalty-free music for your story
- Motion Titles
- Control over Audio level
Who Should Attend?
- Job Seekers and Career Shifters of course!
- Subject experts and specialist who want to introduce their work or passion
- Non-Geeks who need to communicate in this digital age
- Entrepreneurs, and Communicators @Non-Profit Organisations
Anyone who needs to communication in this FaceBook, Instagram, WhatsApp world
- Level – Foundational
- Prerequisite – If you already know how to handle PowerPoint, progressing into WeVideo should be fun adventure.
- To make the most of our time together, it would be best if you complete on a pre-workshop assignment which will be sent to you. The guided questions will get you thinking about who you are and what your story is
- Date – Sat, 12 May 2018 (1 day)
- Time – 9 am to 5 pm
- Location – Menon Network [MAP]
Level 28 Gateway East
152 Beach Road
- Your Investment – S$395 (You’re worth it!)
Your Investment includes a 2-week Complimentary Access to Premium Features in WeVideo, an online video editing tool. This will enable you to enjoy Premium feature not found in the free WeVideo account, including privacy control and higher quality videos. It also means you have time to refine your video after the workshop.
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement on completion of the course. (Of course the real reward is when your finished video gets your foot in the door of your interviewer’s room.)
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP. Experience has shown that participants learn better using their own laptops. It will allow you to seamlessly continue refining your work after the workshop.
Laptops are also available for rent if you inform us when you register for the workshop
We will be sending you a pre-workshop welcome with reminders and other information you will need to maximise your learning experience at the workshop.