We are a small but growing start up. We value your trust and are committed to deliver excellent training and administration support to the best of our abilities to ensure the smooth running of our courses. When you register for Tyros Global’s training, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- A place will be reserved for you upon receipt of your registration.
- An email with payment instructions will be sent to you within 5 working days after we receive your registration.
- Please indicate if you require an invoice for your payment to be processed by your Company.
- We should receive your payment at least 7 working days before the course start date.
- Upon receipt of your payment, a confirmation email, pre-workshop welcome note and resources will be sent to you to help you know how you can get the most out of your training.
Payment should be made in Singapore Dollars (SGD). Fees include course materials and Certificate of Achievement. Meals are not included.
- For participants from Singapore, you may pay via GIRO bank transfer or cheque.
- All cheques should be crossed and made payable to “Tyros Global” with the invoice number indicated on the back of the cheque.
- Any bank charges incurred as a result of bank/telegraphic transfers will have to be borne by the registrant.
- Overseas participants may pay via PayPal.
Withdrawals / No-Show
Participants who are unable to attend the course due to any unforeseen circumstances must notify Tyros Global in writing. The notification must be acknowledged by the organiser to be valid. As cost (such as administration and manpower, rental of venue, printing of course materials and certificated etc) would have already been incurred in the organising of the workshop, the following charges apply:
|Notice Period||Withdrawal/Cancellation Charges|
|More than 14 working days before the workshop||S$200|
|Less than 14 days before the workshop||100% of course fee|
|Less than 3 working days or No-Show||100% of course fee|
|One replacement/ transfer/change is allowed.||There is an admin charge of S$20 for the printing of replacement certificate and postage|
Cancellation / Postponement
We value your trust. The organiser, Tyros Global, reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and time of the course should unforeseen circumstances occur. In these rare instances, fees paid for the course will be fully refunded. Every effort will be made to inform participants of change.
The organiser shall not be liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation, including, but not limited to, airfare, hotel expenses, cancellation penalties and any other private expenses.
We also work with Training Partners to facilitate our Training
Please refer to our Training Partners’ Terms and Conditions should our workshop be hosted by them.
The course material is the exclusive copyrighted property of Tyros Global. Course material may includes course notes, training manuals, presentation slides and course information. None of the course material may be reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, sold, or transferred. Tyros Global copyright extends to all electronic or supplementary materials provided as part of a course. Course notes are available only for attendees and are provided on the first day of a course.
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance or clarifications concerning training or administration.
Tyros Global and Partnering Organisers reserves the right to amend or substitute any of the above from time to time as deemed fit.