- Do you have vital data you need to communicate to your stakeholders?
- And is just coming across as jargon and information overload?
- Is everything you present a loooooooong list of disorganised text?
This workshop can help you repackage your message and turn it into a piece of art with a clear message.
- Explain complex procedures
- Make data readable
- Report research findings
- Create your job resume
- Beautify presentations and documents
- Quickly create marketing materials, ads, announcement flyers, posters
- Shorten the production time by using templates to create social media and header
- And much, much more
Ready to WOW us?
Canva is a drag-and-drop easy to use online tool to help non-designers and professionals design consistently stunning graphics.
At the workshop, you will create a maskhead for your Linkedin Profile + an Infographic explaining a Topic you are an expert in.
In the process of creating your masterpieces, you will:
- Learn to write meaningful catchy titles and taglines and
- Become familiar with Canva, a versatile online tool to create beautiful designs and documents.
This ONE day course will give you handles on how to create stunning infographics like a pro.
Your Learning Takeaways:
- It all starts with a Script. What’s Your Story/Message?
- Watch your Story Coach do a live demo with Canva
- Then test drive your Canva dashboard and discover like a child at play the gazillionTemplates
- Write Your Catchy Titles and Taglines. Paint Pictures with Words. We will spend time nailing this one.
- And don’t forget to Make Your Pictures Tell Stories
- Hey you have to learn this one… The ONE mistake you MUST avoid
- Work as a Team. Create your Brand Style
- Where’s your communication going? Let’s do some Essential Content Planning
- Your Story Coach will share her Treasure Trove of Free and Paid Resources (Icons, Images, Video) to keep you going
- Share It – Your Masterpieces!
Your Story Coach
ANGELINE KOH, founder and principal story coach @Tyros Global
"I was born in an analogue world – a world of stories and narrative. I am a digital immigrant discovering a way to thrive in the world of digital natives. Be it a personal or business story, I love it when I see the spark in my participant's eyes when they showcase their first masterpiece. Allow me to show you the wonder of STORY and DESIGN." <BIO HERE>
Who Should Attend?
- Non-Geeks who need to communicate in this digital age
- Marketing, Sales and PR Professionals
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Communicators @Non-Profit Organisations
- Digital and Social Media Specialists (Take your content creation up a few notches)
- Educators, Learning and Development Heads
- Leaders, Managers, Supervisors
- HR Specialists, Training Management
Anyone who needs to communication in this FaceBook, Instagram, WhatsApp world
- Level – Foundational
- Prerequisite – You want to learn!
- Date – Fri, 22 Jun 2018 (1 day)
- Time – 9 am to 5 pm
- Location – Menon Network [MAP]
Level 28 Gateway East
152 Beach Road
- Your Investment – S$495 (Such a useful skill when everyone is vying to be seen and heard)
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement on completion of the Course. (Shhhh… Actually, the real certificate is the satisfaction you get seeing your projects used in your social media or being used where it’s needed.)
What to Bring
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP. Experience has shown that participants learn better using their own laptops. It will allow you to seamlessly continue refining your work after the workshop.
If you are using a company laptop, please be sure to have your IT department unlock any security features that may limit access to the internet or downloading of files. Laptops are also available for rent if you inform us when you register for the workshop.
We will be sending you a pre-workshop welcome with reminders and other information you will need to maximise your learning experience at the workshop.