One-third of online activity is spent watching video
Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.*
Professional Looking Explainer Video Made Easy
This hands-on workshop aims to remove obstacles so anyone can create engaging, animated videos with a professional look and feel.
* Stats from wordstream.com
Your Workshop Project
At the workshop, you will create a PowToon Animated Explainer Video introducing a Subject you are passionate about OR a Promo Video to introduce a Product, Service or Company Event. Here’s the fun part… it will include your own voiceover!
- Write a script and customise a PowToon template to craft your Story
- Learn an efficient PowToon workflow
- We’re throwing in a quick tutorial on Audacity, a free but amazingly versatile audio editing software to create your voiceover.
Of course you could work on another project if you already have one in mind!
PowToon is a user-friendly and intuitive animation software that can reduce some of the obstacle to creating videos.
You will feel like a new driver fumbling over the so many things you have to coordinate when you first learn to drive. But once you get the hang of it and see the results of your first video, it will open your imagination to all kinds of possibilities.
- It all starts with a Script. What’s Your Story/Message?
- Watch your Story Coach do a live demo with PowToon
- Then test drive your PowToon dashboard and discover like a child at play the gazillion Templates
- Write Your Catchy Titles, Taglines and Text. Paint Pictures with Words
- Your Story Coach will show you how to get from basic to professional
- The power of your Voice. You will record your voiceover (no running away from this one!)
- You will edit your voiceover using Audacity and then add the finished voiceover to your PowToon video
- An expert already? You will learn tips on how to start your PowToon from scratch
- Your Coach will share her Treasure Trove of Free and Paid Resources (Icons, Images, Video) to keep you going
- Share It – Your Masterpieces!
Who Should Attend?
- Non-Geeks who need to communicate in this digital age
- Marketing, Sales and PR Professionals
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Communicators @Non-Profit Organisations
- Anyone who outsources their video production and social media management
- Digital and Social Media Specialists (Engage both left brain and right brain!)
- Lecturers/Teachers who use videos in their course delivery or online learning
- Educators, Learning and Development Heads
- Leaders, Managers, Supervisors
- HR Specialists, Training Management
Anyone who needs to communication in this FaceBook, Instagram, WhatsApp world
- Level – Foundational
- Prerequisite – You want to learn!
- Date – Fri, 13 Jul 2018 (1 day)
- Time – 9 am to 5 pm
- Location – Menon Network [MAP]
Level 28 Gateway East
152 Beach Road
- Your Investment – S$595 (“I invested hours of trial and error so you can shortcut your learning!” – Your Story Coach)
Your Investment includes a 2-week Complimentary Access to Premium features in PowToon.
This will enable you to enjoy Pro-Level features not found in the free PowToon account, including privacy control and HD quality videos.
It also means you have time to refine your video after the workshop.
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement on completion of the Course. (Hmm… Actually, the real certificate is the pride you feel after you showcase your PowToon video to your colleagues, family and friends.)
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP. Experience has shown that participants learn better using their own laptops. It will allow you to seamlessly continue refining your work after the workshop.
If you are using a company laptop, please be sure to have your IT department unlock any security features that may limit access to the internet or downloading of files. Laptops are also available for rent if you inform us when you register for the workshop
We will be sending you a pre-workshop welcome with reminders and other information you will need to maximise your learning experience at the workshop.