YOUR STORY COACH
Principal Storytelling Coach;
Founder, Tyros Global
I'm a Digital Immigrant thriving in a Digital Native World. I love coaching individuals, marketplace professionals, and communities to tell and DIY their stories (videos) for this digital age.
I have an extraordinary reservoir of patience to help seniors and non-techies overcome their tech fears. I make learning fun!
- Graphic Designer for Holiday Inn Singapore, 1980-1985.
- One of 16 to receive the Lifelong Learner Award in 2008 jointly presented by MediaCorp, WDA, NTUC, and Spring Singapore, for continued pursuit of personal development.
- Accredited Gnowbe Mobile Micro-Learning Instructional Designer. I help you create learning journeys on mobile phones for onboarding and training.
- Workforce Development Agency ACTA Certified Trainer.
- B. Theology, Christian Life School of Theology Global
- Director of Communication for the Navigators, an international, inter-denominational Christian ministry prior to co-founding Digital Storytelling Asia (now Tyros Global).
- Member of the international digital storytelling community comprising digital storytelling academics and practitioners.
- First Asian to give the keynote address at the Premier Annual International Festival of Digital Storytelling 2011 in the UK organised by the Arts Centre, Aberystwyth University and supported by the Arts Council of Wales, National Assembly of Wales and the BBC.
- Published.Telling the Singapore Story, the Today papers (10 August 2011)
- Quoted by Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong during his National Day Rally Speech to launch the Singapore Memory Project on 14 August 2011.
- Awarded a grant by the National Arts Council of Singapore to participate and present a paper at the International Digital Storytelling Conference 2015 at Smith College in Boston.
- Published. Chapter Contributor. Digital Storytelling in Multicultural Singapore included in Digital Storytelling–Form and Content published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Promise – the Bukit Ho Swee Story was screened at the Havelock View Community Party cum Tree Planting Day as a Tribute to Guest-of-Honour first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and all who helped turn Singapore from a mud-flat swamp to a metropolis. The story has been viewed by more than a quarter million viewers. >
- SG50 – 50 digital stories to celebrate Singapore's 50th Birthday Celebrations in 2015 for Association for Persons with Special Needs Tanglin School. The stories give voice to the trials and triumphs of persons with special needs, their families, caregivers, alumni, caregivers, teachers and volunteers.
- Angeline's stories have been published in the Singapore Infopedia, the Today papers, The New Paper, and Chicken Soup for the Singapore Soul. Her book, How the Moken Sea Gypsies Got Their Book, a biography of a Burmese anthropologist was published in 2006.