Choreographing Closure with Our Aging Parents
Survival Kit 101 for Adult Children of Aging Parents
From One Caregiver to Another
Professional dancers make dancing duets look so effortless and easy.The rhythm, energy and graceful coordination, in reality, takes many years of practice. I'm sure the dancers must have stepped on each other's toes many times to get to where they are.
Choreographing Closure With Our Aging Parents is a dance. It isn't easy to compose the sequence of steps and moves. The challenge is, we are thrown on centre stage, with NO rehearsals. Everything happens LIVE. And, you get only one chance. The rehearsal IS the exam!
I am a 6Xs caregiver. Five of my loved ones have passed on. Death teaches me Life.
I live and have so much fun with my spunky 89-year-old Mum. Every ordinary day counts. For many years, it was not a dance but a disaster. I designed this short course to share what it means to dance this dance with my mother – a dance that we are both choreographing together.
GNOWBE MOBILE MICROLEARNING PROGRAM
- Be energized. Just 10-15 minutes a day
- Any time. Any where. Any device. 24/7
- 6 bite-sized Sessions
- 70 minutes of Experiential Content
- 48 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
Use Promo Code: DANCE91
...are self-paced digital courses delivered in bite-sized sessions for you to acquire industry-related and essential life skills anytime, anywhere on any device!
24/7. Any Time. Any Where. Any Device.
- Those who have been caregivers.
- Those who are currently caregivers.
- Those who will be caregivers, and
- Those who will need a caregiver.
- House of Mourning – my story
- Honor Your Father and Mother – when roles are reversed
- Habor No Grudges – forgive... you are in control
- Hope for the Helpless – self-care... living in the eye of "Typhoon Caregiver"
6Xs a Caregiver
Principal Story Coach and Founder
Accredited Mobile Micro-Learning Instructional Designer, Gnowbe
Thank you for hand-holding me and teaching me to overcome my fears. Very supportive facilitators who made the learning process a delightful journey of discovery.