Facilitating Zoom Meetings for Non-Techies
Are You Nervous About Tech?
So, everyone's meeting online now. And you need to get up to speed with Zoom. You value PERSONAL Coaching. In this session for non-techies, I'll show you all the essentials to help you successfully facilitate your first Zoom meeting.
This is NOT an auto-pilot video course that you watch. I will be there in person to coach you.
- You can learn this course from the comfort of your own home office.
- We will cover as much as you are able to keep up.
- A 60-minute session where it's safe for NON-TECHIES to ask "stupid" questions about Communications + Technology.
Duration: 60 minutes
Normal Rate: SG$150 per 60-minutes per person.
BEAT COVID19 SPECIAL: Pay 1. Get 2 FREE. Invite TWO friends to join you for FREE.
If you have lost your livelihood as a result of COVID19 but still want to learn this, please contact me.*
Interested? Pick a Time and Date. Pay. Receive your Email Confirmation with Login details.
NOTE: This training requires at least 3 sessions. Please book and pay for 1 Session. We will settle the rest after our first appointment.
Enquiries? Contact me, Angeline Koh, your techie senior and story coach
* Please read my Terms and Conditions
- Zoom is a communication platform that combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and collaboration
- In short, you can communicate and teach the world from the comfort of your home-office
- I'll show you what I did to set up my online training
- You value PERSONAL / SMALL GROUP Coaching
- You are a Master in your profession but a digital dinosaur when it comes to tech
- You desperately need to get up to speed with "WFH" (work-from-home) communication
Essentials to successfully facilitate your first Zoom meeting
- How to sign up for Zoom
- How to set up a Zoom meeting
- How to invite your participants
- Keeping your meetings secure and free from uninvited guests
- What you need to know about preparing your teaching materials
Zoom Interface – What is this button for?
- Must-know features and functions
- Testing your equipment
- How to look good on screen
- How to share your screen
- Three mistakes to avoid when you run an online meeting
- You are a lifelong learner ready for an adventure
- You have a computer
- You have access to Wifi
- You have a Zoom Account (you can start with the FREE account)
I'm 59. I am a digital immigrant thriving in a digital native world.
If you are like me, you have a wealth of wisdom acquired from youthful stupidity and mistakes.
Come join me. Kickstart your digital adventure. Don't let tech stop you from making a difference (right from the comfort of home).
COVID19 has certainly disrupted our lives. I've been at home reinventing myself. This course is one of the outcomes. A personal coaching session to address YOUR need.
I don't know how practical it is to keep giving PERSONAL coaching or how long I will be charging at this special rate. Eventually I will scale up. For now, I am offering to take you as far as you can go within the time that you book me.
Since Zoom is something you do with others, I'm asking that you gather at least 2 other friends to learn with you. We may be "physically distant" but we are "socially connected". For now, 1 Pays and 2 can come for FREE.
Like me, many of you have also lost your income. If you are in such a position, please contact me. I've got your back. Let's see how we can work out the $ part.
If you are troubled by the current situation, I'll be very happy to listen and pray with you. Just send me a message. We can meet on Zoom.
- You can do more than just lecture and teach!
- Explore Breakout Rooms, Polls, Quizzes, and Chats
- What's available on Free and Paid Accounts
- I share my session planner template to speed up your preparation
Package Price Available
Participant Lee Hwee Hoon is an Assistant Professor and Trainer at a Training Institution in Singapore.
Thank you for hand-holding me and teaching me to overcome my fears. Very supportive facilitators who made the learning process a delightful journey of discovery.